THE PERFECT FAMILY HOME! 331 Excelsior Street, GUILDFORD NSW 2161 Sold
After belonging to one family for over 70 years, you know have the opportunity to call 331 Excelsior Street Guilford, home.
Located close to public transport, primary and high schools and all local amenities. This home is not one you want to miss out on.
Set on a huge 835sqm block, this brick veneer home has been meticulously maintained and tastefully renovated. Upon entering the home it is clear to see that every effort has been made to keep this home in pristine condition.
After extensive renovations, the home is now made up of of 4 large bedrooms, 3 with built in robes, large open plan living and kitchen, perfectly maintained bathroom, laundry, 2 extra toilets, a huge alfresco perfect for entertaining and enough backyard to satisfy any size family.
Equipped with a single lock up garage, carport and huge storage shed, this home really does have it all!
– Contains four large bedrooms. Three of these bedrooms have built-in wardrobes
– The open plan kitchen has miles of storage and a Solar Tube for added light
– High ceilings with decorative cornices
– The bathroom has a bath with separate shower recess
– The hallway Linen Closet has copious amounts of storage space
– The internal Laundry has a WC
– The back covered porch runs the width of the house and has a WC at one end
– The lawn and raised gardens are well established with watering systems
– There is pool fencing and roof coverage where there was once an above ground pool
– New electrical work throughout in 2020 with energy efficient lights and ceiling fans
– Split system air-conditioning in living and main bedroom
– High pitched roof with plenty of space for ducted air conditioning
– It can easily accommodate a vehicle and there is a sturdy carport beside it.
– It has additional storage capacity attached.
– It has had new electrical work throughout in 2020 with energy efficient lights.
– Electricals are on a separate circuit board from the house.
Would you like to view this home? Contact Owen on 0412 783 763 or Jake 0438 228 722 to arrange an inspection.
**Please note: COVID-19 restrictions & guidelines are in place during all inspections**
Disclaimer: The information contained herein has been provided by sources we believe to be reliable however, all interested persons should rely on their own enquires.