POSITION! POSITION! POSITION! 43 Spitfire Drive, RABY NSW 2566
Great 2 storey family home now available in sought after suburb!!!
Perched on the high side of the street this master built home will suit a first home buyer, savvy investor or a family looking to upsize, sitting on a 590m2 block this family home features 3 good size bedrooms and recently renovated bathroom with separate toilet upstairs, downstairs consists of formal lounge, formal dining, kitchen, meals/family area, large internal laundry (with extra toilet), double garage, Bar/Man Cave and much more – a must see!
Property features are too numerous to list, but here is a selection:
– 3 good size bedrooms, main with WIR, bedrooms 2 & 3 with BIR.
– Ducted air conditioning (3 zones).
– Recently renovated bathroom with heat lamp.
– Separate toilet.
– Linen cupboard.
– Window shutters (manual).
– Hardwood stairs down to:
– Formal Lounge Room with split system air conditioner.
– Formal Dining Room.
– Kitchen with dishwasher, 900mm ceramic cook top, 900mm range hood, plenty of cupboards and freshly painted.
– Meals/Family Area next to kitchen.
– Window shutters (electric).
– Large Internal Laundry with additional toilet and storage.
– Double garage with remote door.
– Bar Area/Man Cave at rear of garage.
– Large covered outdoor area for entertaining and family get-togethers.
– Good size garden shed.
– Hot water system (259ltr) recently replaced, still in warranty.
– Colour bond fencing.
– Side access to back yard.
– NBN connected.
Positioned close to Raby Shopping Centre, public transport, local sporting fields, day care centres and schools this property offers it all to the right family whether you are just starting out or looking for a “Forever Home” this one is for you.
If you wish to view this home, please contract Roger Chater on 0458 250 154 to book in a private viewing.
**Please note: COVID-19 restrictions & guidelines are in place during all inspections**
Disclaimer: The information contained herein has been provided by sources we believe to be reliable however, all interested persons should rely on their own enquires.